Deadpool is all different sexualities at all different times.
Suffering terminal brain cancer, he joined the Weapon X program, volunteering to be experimented on in hope of being cured. The program was attempting to recreate Wolverines regenerative healing mutation. It didn’t go entirely to plan, and his cancerous cells also gained the mutation.
Both his healthy cells and cancerous cells are constantly dying and regenerating, horribly scarring his body and creating a state of eternal mental flux. One minute he likes women, then next he likes guys. One minute he loves something, one minute he hates it. The only constant in this mental mine-field is his undying love of Chimichangas.
To celebrate todays release of Deadpool here in the UK (sorry ‘Murica! You’ll have to wait ’til Friday), we’ve collected some of the Merc with a Mouth’s gayest moments.
1. His rather constant obsession with Spider-man…
2. And with Thor (but who could blame him?!).
3. His threesome fantasy with Wiccan and Hulking, the Young Avengers own token gay couple.
4. Fantasising about creaming Cable.
5. His crush on Rob Lowe.
6. His arousal at being mounted by Kingpin.
7. His attempt at seducing a group of Naval Seamen in an outfit we haven’t seen since Olivia Newton-John’s ‘Physical’
8. His pure machiavellian genius, tricking Captain America into sitting on his junk for a bumpy car ride.
Deadpool is the first LGBT Comic Book character to get his own movie, if you ignore Constantine (which we most certainly WILL. You do not take a sarcastic, witty, blonde, bisexual, Scouse born, London based master of the dark arts and turn him into a straight, American, KEANU BLOODY REEVES)
Deadpool is out in Cinemas and IMAX today in the UK and Friday 12th February for USA.